BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Break Up's and Make Up's

So alot of my friends have been having lots of troubles with their significant others lately and have been comming to me for advice. Now dont get me wrong, i dont mind it at all. Even though i might not have lots of experience with love and dating persay i do most definately know the signs of a good man and the signs of a bad one. I've seen enough bad relationships to know the difference. Now i love my friends dearly, even when they're totally and completely imature and do stupid things like a certain someone i wont mention and i will always forgive and forget for i do not like to fight and i don't hold grudges. But something that aggravates me out of my mind is when my friends end up with douchebags and when they get hrut come runnign to me, so when i try to tell them the truth they only get pissed off and defent that douchebag who hurt them in the first place!


Argh it makes me so angry because what i hate most in the world is seeing my friends hurt. No man especially not the douchebags that they seem determined to fight are worth their tears, and the ones who are they shun like the plague.

Besides those guys who you can cry over, well those guys will never make you cry.

In the end though, as a friend theres nothing i can do but be there when they need me and wipe their tears away and try to make them smile again.

0 comentarios: